i 11 is one of the first and best flagship phones that Xiaomi launched in this year. As Xiaomi always pursues high quality user experience and operational efficiency. It always manufacture so much amazing products with cheap price to let people in the world enjoy better life with innovative technology. Xiaomi recently launched product mi 11 provides flagship specs at cheap price. Due to this reason it is totally in hype, as it was launched in Nepal before India. So, lets take a further look on to this phone:
Overview of Xiaomi Mi11
Xiaomi itself confirms that this phone is made for movie lovers. It even said that new features are installed for properly executing videography. New features like time freeze, magic zoom, slow shutter, parallel word, night time lapse and so on will totally be a big help for personnel involved in videography. Mi 11 have set 13 records for its amazing display from Display mate. The 480hz maximum touch sampling rate is the best and fastest touch screen speed or response till now made by Xiaomi.
Display And Performance
This Mi 11x comes with an amazing and superb display. It has 6.81 dot inch display with a resolution of 3200*1400 and 120hz refresh rate with adaptive sync. While talking about gaming, due to this 120hz display it will provide you seamless and smooth gaming experience, you would even barely feel any lag. This adaptive sync automatically changes the refresh rate according to which it suits and even optimizes the battery for long battery life. It even has 480hz touch sampling rate screen. 480hz maximum touch sampling rate is the best and fastest touch screen speed or response till now made by Xiaomi. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor makes it one of the strongest processor and powerful beast in this 5G phones era. This phone is one of the best example of value for money phones . According to Antutu this phone score is 668722 and geekbench is 3489.
Specifications of Xiaomi Mi 11
- Dimensions: 164.3 x 74.6 x 8.1mm
- Build: Gorilla Glass 5 back and front
- Weight: 196g (6.84 Oz)
- SIM: Dual SIM supported (Nano-SIM, dual stand by)
- Display: 120hz E4 AMOLED Display, HDR10+
- Resolution: 1440×3200 pixels
- Size: 6.81in,20.9% screen to body ratio
- OS: MIUI 12.5 With Android 11
- GPU: Adreno 660
- CPU: OCta core (1*2.24 GHz Kryo 3*2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4*1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G
- Colors: Horizon Blue. Cloud White , Midnight Grey , Gold , Special Edition Blue
- RAM: 8GB,12GB
- ROM: 128GB , 256GB ( 2 VARIANTS)
- Camera: 108mp,13mp,5mp (back) & 20mp (front)
- Supports: 8k@30fps, 4k@30/60fps,1080p@30/60/120/240fps
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Face-unlock
- Battery: Li-Po 4600mAh, with 55W charger
- Performance: GeekBench-3489 & Antutu- 668722
- Other: Supports 5g, has type-C port , Dual speakers in built
Price and Availability in Nepal
Right now Mi11 is available in Nepal with a price tag of Rs 89,999. However only one variant is available (8+256gb).
Mi 11 (8gb+256gb) = Rs 89,999 (MIDNIGHT GRAY, CLOUD WHITE)
So, if you have any queries regarding this phone you can simply ask in the comments or you can contact us via our official Facebook page Nepal Gadgets. We will try to solve your queries as fast as we can.